- help you manage your CES Exchanges,
- build and maintain WordPress websites,
- Manage and set up Facebook groups and pages
- support members and admins.
I have done quite a bit of that over the years.
I did admin work for BrisLETs last year and for Noosa LETS when there was no one locally.
I have a keyboard, and some IT skills and I have retired from a long career in management and social service.
You can pay me in units if you want but usually, it’s a pretty quick job for exchanges that need help and I have time and a commitment to LETS
- I can do any of the LETS admin tasks for you and quite a bit more.
- I can point you to ways you and your team can learn to do these tasks.
- I can help you if you get stuck.
You can check me out here
My LETS blogging platform https://royletsblog.online/
My Facebook account https://www.facebook.com/roy.hanfling
One of the FB groups I set up and manage is https://www.facebook.com/groups/schizunlimited
A FB page I set up and maintain in the company of others https://www.facebook.com/Mental.Health.Queensland